Color: Silver Metallic (2nd Picture)
* See last pic of matching 7A.M. WarmMuffs for mom or dad we have for sale.
The sleek and contemporary Blanket 212 evolution® keeps little ones toasty from head to toe on mountain hikes, chilly city streets, and everywhere in between. The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions so it can actually grow with your child from 6 months to 4 years old! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between baby's back and the harness for car seat use. This both helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a water-repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and a super soft micro-fleece lining, the Blanket 212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dry-able.
- Expands in length with its 2 length extensions and in width with its 2 position center zippers
- Removable back panel eliminates material between baby’s back and the car seat, allowing access to the 5-point harness
- Anti-slip back panel keeps footmuff in place on the stroller
- Universally adapts to all strollers and car seats with hook and loop attachments
- Large front pocket
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and micro-fleece anti-pilling lining
- Temperature Rating: 4°F/-20°C
- Measurements: With extension on H: 48”, W: 17” With one extension H: 43”, W: 17”
- Machine washable
New in packaging
How It Works
We are thrilled to offer many brand new items, as well as gently used, pre-loved items. Some will have tags, or have never been worn. Unless noted, these styles may not be in brand new condition. Any flaws or areas of extra love will be included in our product description. When you are done with this item, we would love to welcome it back for another child's closet! We also ensure that items at the end of their many lifecycles are donated to one of our vetted, preferred organizations.